Proper site preparation is imperative in any project to ensure you’re laying a firm foundation. At Drost, we have the skills and tools required to perform demolition and excavation, as well as installing helical supports, septic, and drain fields. We’ll handle the necessary permitting and coordinate with engineers and mechanical contractors to ensure a smooth process.
- Excavation – With nine excavators, four crews, and a ground heater that enables us to work through the winter, we can help clear the way for new projects.
- Demolition – Whether your project is large or small, we’ll work with the necessary contractors to disconnect gas, power, and/or water and properly dispose of all debris.
- Foundations – Ensure your building project rests on solid ground–our team will take care of backfill and compaction after the foundation is installed.
- Drain Fields/Septic Systems – We offer installation, replacement, and repair of mound or dry well drain field and septic systems, and we’ll work with engineers for layouts, designs, and inspections.
- Helical Piers – Used to stabilize new or existing foundations, helical piers prevent future settling, provide an opportunity to lift foundations to their original positions, and can be used as tie-backs for horizontal supports.
Thank you for your interest in Drost Excavation services. We would love to talk with you about your landscape’s needs and provide you with a customized proposal.
We will use the information you provide to contact you in regards to Drost Design & Build and it will not be shared with any third parties.